Squash can be a very physicially demanding game, so it is important to exercise correctly in order to prevent injury and strenghten your body. Check out the video below for some exercise tips.
Search the site
- Shorbagy and David claim Hong Kong titlesWhile Mohamed Elshorbagy claimed a first Hong Kong title as he beat top seed Gregory Gaultier, for Nicol David it was ten Hong Kong titles in a row ...
- Hong Kong Open – semi-finalsTop seeds and Hong Kong 'veterans' Gregory Gaultier and Nicol David will face first-time finalists Mohamed Elshorbagy and Nour El Tayeb in the finals of the Cathay Pacific Sun Hung Kai Financial Hong Kong Open ...
- Egyptian double in Malaysian OpenEgyptians Mohamed Elshorbagy and Raneem El Welily triumphed in the finals of the CIMB Malaysian Open in KL ...
- WORLD SQUASH DAY 2014: GO FOR IT!Squash clubs all over the world will be celebrating World Squash Day on Saturday October 18th with a stimulating and varied programme of events.
- Egypt Win Third Successive World Junior Team TitleEgypt retained the WSF Men's World Junior Team Squash Championship title for the third time in a row after beating Pakistan 2/0 in the final
- Shorbagy and David claim Hong Kong titles
Like us on facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
+1 us on Google!