Squash can be a very physicially demanding game, so it is important to exercise correctly in order to prevent injury and strenghten your body. Check out the video below for some exercise tips.
Search the site
- Diego Elias & Habiba Mohamed Seeded To Retain World Junior TitlesThis year's World Junior Individual Squash Championships titles will be shared by Peru and Egypt according to the men's and women's draws published today ...
- Squash Delighted By Tokyo 2020 AnnouncementToday's announcement by the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee that Squash is one of eight sports shortlisted - from which a final recommendation will be made to the IOC in September - has been warmly welcomed ...
- Qatar & Iraq to Make World Team Championship DebutsQatar and Iraq will make their debuts in the 2015 Men's World Team Squash Championship which will take place for the first time in Kuwait, from 12-18 December.
- Squash listed for Tokyo 2020The Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee has received applications from 26 IOC-recognised International Federations, including WSF, proposing events to be considered for inclusion at Tokyo Olympic Games in 2020 ...
- Welily claims Alexandria titleRaneem El Welily boosted her bid to become the next women's world number one as she despatched fellow Egyptian Omneya Abdel Kawy in straight games in the final of the Alexandria International ..
- Diego Elias & Habiba Mohamed Seeded To Retain World Junior Titles
Like us on facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
+1 us on Google!