Squash can be a very physicially demanding game, so it is important to exercise correctly in order to prevent injury and strenghten your body. Check out the video below for some exercise tips.
Search the site
- Gawad Lifts Swedish Open CrownWorld No.9 Karim Abdel Gawad overcame fellow Egyptian and close friend Tarek Momen in a dramatic final in the 2016 UCS Swedish Open in Linköping
- Jordan & Hosts Poland To Make World Junior Team Championship DebutJordan and hosts Poland will make their debuts when 26 nations – representing all five continents - contest the 2016 WSF Men’s World Junior Team Squash Championship in the city of Bielsko-Biała from 12–17 August.
- Elshorbagy and El Sherbini Take Tournament of Champions SpoilsIt was an Egyptian Double in New York for the first PSA World Series event of the year ...
- Tournament of Champions Semi-FinalsDefendingChampion Mohamed Elshorbagy to meet Nick Matthew while Amanda Sobhy sets up Nour El Sherbini clash ...
- Shocks Galore in Tournament of Champions Quarter-FinalsA number of surprise results lit up the quarter-final stage of the 2016 Women’s J.P. Morgan Tournament of Champions in New York ...
- Gawad Lifts Swedish Open Crown
Like us on facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
+1 us on Google!